Friday, June 1, 2012

Pretty heels






A few days ago when my mum, sister and I were in the mall we happen to come across a shoe sale. So we each picked up a pair. I got these pretties for myself. I am not too sure but I think they are a cross between platforms and wedges so Pledges it is. They are from Sembonia which is actually a pretty pricey brand so when I saw that these were discounted I couldn't pass them up. There wasn't much difference from the original price to the sale price, say about RM30. I think they're super cute. At first glance you definitely think that they're for a night out but I think the weaving pattern tones them down a little so they are pretty versatile.
So i'm back to blogging and I will try to keep it to a daily weekly basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)