Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tresemme shampoo & conditioner






Hey,
So I stopped by Watsons the other day for a new shampoo because my Dove one ran out. I've been using Dove for a while now and it hasn't given me any problems, maybe that's why I stuck by it. Anyway I wanted to try to find something new, just to see if there is something better in the market. 
I have dry hair. It used to be extremely dry, frizzy and had a few split ends. Back then, I washed my hair everyday because I didn't know any better. With some advice from my friend, I switched it up to washing my hair on alternate days or just every two days and got a shampoo for damaged hair. It helped a lot, I'm not sure if the shampoo helped but not washing my hair everyday worked. My hair was less dry and frizzy and I have no split ends till this day. The reason I chose a shampoo for damaged hair was because it was a lot more moisturizing. 
I decided to try the Tresemme' New Advanced Technology Salon Performance Shampoo and Conditioner for dry, frizz prone hair. 
First off, the smell. I can't quite place it, it doesn't smell of any fruits or anything like that. The first thing I thought of when I sniffed it was "It smells like the salon" which probably doesn't help cause well, duh. But I like the smell enough. I like it on my hair, you can get a whiff from time to time, it isn't too strong which I like.
I have to say it does reduce frizz and dryness. This product has actually improve my hair. It isn't as frizzy and dry anymore. My hair still needs some extra moisture but this has helped. My hair is also a lot softer and more manageable after using this I actually really like this. It's quite affordable to because most salon brands would come up to over  RM100 while this was I think Rm16 or Rm18 each (they're both the same price), I can't remember. I will definitely repurchase this but maybe I will try a different type. There's one for damaged hair which should be more moisturizing, so I might give that one a go.
Oh by the way, I received the Loreal shampoo as a freebie in a magazine.
Have any of you tried it? What do you think? 

6 comments:

  1. Good review! please check out my blog, would mean a lot if you followed :)x

    http://summersnaturalbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great stuff- I'm going to look for that in stores - oa behindthestagebeauty.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post, I love the smell of Tresemme have you tried their heat defence spray? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep me too! It's sweet but not overpowering. I haven't yet but I'm planning too :)x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)