Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday!

Source
Hi everyone! I think I mentioned in a post a while ago that I might be going to the States. Well I am! It's all confirmed, my family and I are leaving on this Friday (30/11) and coming back on the 23rd of December. I wanted to tell you guys earlier but it's been so busy. There was a lot to do before out three week long holiday, what with our dogs, the house, the flights, the accomadation and all those other stuff. Haha I'm making it seem as if I'm the one doing all the planning (I'm not my lovely parents and sister are). 
Anyways, we're going to California! We'll be visiting Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sand Diego and San Francisco. If we have extra time, we might wander elsewhere. I'm particularly excited for LA. Hollywood, Disneyland, Universal Studios, there's so much to do. And of course, the shopping there. I'm also very excited to go to Alcatraz in San Francisco, I'm a bit of a history geek, you see. 
So I was wondering, if any of you live there or have been there. Wheres the best place for shopping!? Any tips for first-timers like me.  How's the weather there by the way?
I'm not to sure if I'll have any scheduled posts up while I'm gone. I don't think I have time since we're leaving in three days and I haven't even started packing. We still need to buy a few things. The flights pretty long though, 21 hours! I need to get some books to occupy myself or maybe I'll just watch every in-flight movie available. I'll have quite a few posts when I'm back, loads of pictures and maybe a haul or two for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)