Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weekend haul #2





We went to the mall last Friday to get some shiny black shoes for my brother for his concert the following day so I took a little detour to H&M to check out the spring stock. There are a lot of animal prints in there or just animals basically. They had a whole jungle vibe going on with their Spring collection. There were a whole range of tiger clothing and I got extremely excited but my mum limited me to one piece so I picked up the dress, cause it look really striking and it reminded me of the cat dress from Top Shop (except its a tiger!!! & half the price) and then I bought that army green muscle tee cause' I have an outfit idea for it and it looked pretty versatile. I then stopped by the drugstore to restock on shampoo and I wanted to try the Simple moisturizer that everyone is raving about. My weekend was pretty dull except for the fact we spent all of Sunday fixing up my Ikea furniture. My dad finally ordered from them and they all arrived on Wednesday. I swear my room faintly smells of Ikea. I just need a storage for my books then i'm done. I'm gonna be giving way a whole lot from my insanely large book collection, just need to find a time to go through them. Once it's all complete a room tour should be heading this way soon. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to write this here, but I was worried my e-mail may not have got through. I did send some contact buttons, but g-mail must have lost that e-mail? Anyways I got your e-mail and I have sent you another with the contact buttons, so i'm hoping they'll get to you. If they haven't again, e-mail me saying, and i'll e-mail you from another account. Again sorry to post this here!

    BTW, I love that tiger dress! It's amazing!!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! I didn't get the first email but I received your recent one. Thanks! :)xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog so much! I would love it if you could follow or check out my blog x
    www.fl0ralkittens.blogspot.co.uk,

    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep, just about to checking out your blog right now :)xx

      Delete
  3. Love these vests will go with a lot.

    Lovely post
    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your picks! so pretty :)
    just followed :D If you dont mind, check out my blog www.beautydosage.com and follow back through GFC and blog lovin' :) It would mean alot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)