Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Update #6



Hey everyone. I just thought I'd do a little chatty post today.
So first of, my new blog design! I wasn't happy at all about my old one so when I saw that Sparrow Mint was offering to do blog designs for free, i jumped on the chance. I was so lucky that she agreed to help me and was so patient with me and my continuous babbles on how I wanted it to look. I told her some of my ideas and she worked with them and created my header, blog button, contact button and pages. She is so easy and such a nice person to work with. Thank you so much for helping me with my blog. I really recommend you all to go and check her blog out. She does amazing posts with great pictures. 
So since I now have a blog button, if any of you would like to swap buttons just drop me an email saying so and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. 
Ok so i want to get this out of the way, I did a pretty bad job for my mid-terms. Like the worse i've ever done. Made me really sad because I know I could have done so much better if I had tried harder. I've decided not to moan about it but to take it as a lesson (?) and do better in my next exams. I don't know if 'lesson' the right word but I hope you understand.
Also, I've decided that I'm not going to take the scholarship. I did the test and it was pretty tough so I don't think I'll get it but if I do, I won't take it. I've thought long and hard about it and I don't want to leave my home just yet.
Anyways, I have my trials coming up in August. A mock exam for the real thing in October and I'm going to the best I can for that.
Also, I hear that google reader is going for good in a few days, I don't really mind because I don't use Google Reader but then I hear that GFC may or may not follow suit and that affects me. So I've made a bloglovin' account just in case. I hope that you all will follow me on Bloglovin' as well by clicking on the + sign in my contact buttons or click on my bloglovin' button in the sidebar. If any of you wishes to transfer to bloglovin' too, here's a really simple and easy way to import all your blogs from google reader to bloglovin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)